Here are the guidelines for careful operations:.
• Outdoor sessions are recommended.
• Cloth facial coverings will be worn by the photographer and team members unless their exposure dictates a higher level of protection under Department of Labor & Industries safety and health rules and guidance.
• Photographer will maintain social distancing. A minimum of six-foot separation between all parties. Photographer will use “no-touch” posing techniques.
• Screening for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before job start is a must. Photographer will stay home or immediately go home if they feel or appear sick and gear will immediately be sanitized following the cleaning guidelines set by the CDC.
• Clients must reschedule if they or anyone in the household is displaying cold or flu symptoms. Please be honest. Failure to comply may result in termination of all future sessions.
• Sessions must be booked by appointment only, allowing enough time to sanitize all equipment between shoots.
• Travel to the session location by separate vehicles if possible, if not possible it is recommended that all personnel wear face coverings during travel.
• Contactless payment is recommended if possible.
By Kinship was established in 2015 with a mission to protect memories and serve families as they begin, develop and grow. I love to document the big and small moments as they all come together to make up a wonderful story..
I treat my clients as family and give every ounce of my being to them — and the support system surrounding them. This translates into how I run my business — as a human first, photographer second.
With that being said, health and community care are top priorities for me.
Let’s work together responsibly.